1. Leonardo had a special way of writing called â€śmirror writing.â€ť He wrote from right to left and backwards.
2. You could read Leonardoâ€™s writing only if you held it up to a mirror.
3. Leonardo was a great inventor.
4. Leonardo invented the first cloth parachute. Recently someone decided to make one just like it. It worked!
5. Leonardo painted some of the most famous pictures in the world including The Last Supper and the Mona Lisa.
6. Leonardo loved music and played an instrument called a â€ślute.â€ť